At its March meeting, the Board elected to extend an Honorary ADRP Membership to Paul Huber. His long-standing hard work and contributions to the cause were noted:
- Served on the Pension Advisory Committee as DFA rep and ADRP observer for over 40 years total;
- Served a term as a trustee of the Dal Pension Plan;
- Worked with the Dal actuary to craft many current features of the Dal pension Plan including indexation rules. Much of the value in pensions that Dal pensioners receive can be directly attributed to work done by Paul Huber.
- Drafted the Pension Surplus Use Agreement of 1994 to provide many of the benefits to both pensioners and active employees of the large surplus that developed in the Dal Pension Plan in the early 1990s;
- Served several years on the ADRP Board;
- Served several years on the CURAC Executive as chair of its Pension Committee giving visible form to the many ADRP contributions to CURAC.
On behalf of all ADRP members, we thank you Paul!