The Seniors’ College Association of Nova Scotia has started its slate of courses for this year. The Winter Term commenced February 1st and will run to March 12th, with one course offered each day of the week. SCANS members can still register for any course. All presentations will be provided via ZOOM.
- The Empowered Senior Patient: Healthcare Literacy for Seniors – Stewart Cameron MD. Mondays, 10:00 am – 11:30 am, Feb 01 – Mar 15 (no class on Feb 15)
- Six Questions/Controversies- Norman Pereira. Tuesdays, 10:00 am – 11:30 am, Feb 02 – Mar 9
- Forecasting Weather and Climate- Jim Abraham. Wednesdays, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Feb 03 – Mar 10
- Understanding Human Evolution- Barnett Richling. Thursdays, 1:30 – 3:30 pm, Feb 04 – Mar 11
- Spyschool 301: Psychology of Intelligence Analysis – Ian MacVicar. Fridays, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Feb 05 – Mar 12
Registration is required to take part in the sessions.
Further information can be found at SCANS:
Click the link at the right to open the web site www.thescans.org