Note: The following is permanently recorded under the About ADRP menu branch of our web site.
A few years back an ADRP Bursary Fund was setup to assist students in need. It took a couple of years to build up a adequate balance to release funds but now we assist 2-3 students annually. Unlike scholarships, the identify of recipients are not publicized although that information is shared with your executive and to date they all have been wonderful, deserving candidates.
We continue to make an annual ADRP contribution. As well, there several members decided to make personal donations to the fund. You have two ways to make a donation.
Instructions for an Online Donation
- Go to the https://dal.ca
- At the top left, click on Support Dal
- Complete the amount and frequency options
- Under the Direct your gift category, select Specify a funding area
- Next to Search by keyboard start typing Retirement
- When Vice President Student Services – Registrars Office – Dalhousie Retiree and Pensioner Bursary appears click on it
- Find the Next button
The instructions on the screen are self evident from this point
Donation by a Mail-in Form
The required form is included with all recent newsletters. Should this be of interest to you, the form is included below. As well, you can click on the PDF icon at the end of this sentence to open the file in a new browser tab and download from that page.ADRP_Bursary