Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Time: 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Meeting: Room 1009, Faculty of Management
Reception: University Club Games Room
During this period of celebration, may I remind you to add the afternoon of Tuesday, December 17th, for our fall general meeting to you calendar. The meeting is scheduled for Room 1009 of the Faculty of Management and the Reception in the Games Room of the University Club.
- 1:30 Registration, Meet & Greet, Light Refreshments
- 1:45 Pre Meeting Presentation (Ron Scott)
- 2:00 Fall General Meeting
- 3:15 Post Meeting Presentation (David Gardner)
- 4:15 Reception – University Club Games Room
New this year … we will be joined by 2 guest making short presentations.
- Ron Scott – The Common Link Pathway – a walk through the heart of Halifax’s downtown green spaces.
- David Gardner (due to a teaching conflict, there may be a substitute) – Drug Oversubscribing – All attendees will receive a Starter Toolkit from the Canadian Deprescribing Network Toolkit to help review their current practices and determine how a reduction is likely a pathway to improved health.